Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One

Closed beta is now also on consoles, pre-order from GAME to get a code.

Would like to try the beta, but as I'm all digital I will be getting this on digital download, so buying a disc copy to sell on is not possible from game, not at their prices anyway.

Would like to try the beta, but as I'm all digital I will be getting this on digital download, so buying a disc copy to sell on is not possible from game, not at their prices anyway.

I'm pretty sure GAME take cash on release, so nothing to stop you cancelling the order after you got a beta code ;)

Thats what i MAY be doing :cool:

I'm pretty sure GAME take cash on release, so nothing to stop you cancelling the order after you got a beta code ;)

Thats what i MAY be doing :cool:
Ok cheers, I'll just wait to see if they allow beta codes for digital pre orders first(don't know why they can't organise that? after all MS take your money straight away and don't offer refunds.....)

I dont even think there a release date yet, and digital pre-orders only go up a few weeks before release, so i cant see then sorting a beta for digital people.

Im just holding off the GAME order as it acxtually says 'PAY NOW' in the basket and not 'ORDER NOW'

GAME are a sneaky lot and its not like them to give away codes without a catch.

Love the R6 games so really hoping they do this justice as it could be superb if so.

16 October at GameStop

image.jpg

They're streaming gameplay right now on twitch. Get to see some more maps and such. Well worth a watch.

Twitch

pc version though by the way.

Just received a BETA code from Amazon, can't be too far away then ?

seems to be US only, I pre ordered in the UK and got nothing :(

Worked fine for me, got emailed a code, did you preorder the right version?

Went back to Amazon and I pre ordered the only one there but I must have done it after beta / pre order news came out but before Amazon set this up. Canceled and re ordered and got the email instantly.

Went back to Amazon and I pre ordered the only one there but I must have done it after beta / pre order news came out but before Amazon set this up. Canceled and re ordered and got the email instantly.
Just tried that, still no code?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom