Rainbow Six: Siege PS4

The clowns have been out in force this evening, lost count of the amount of games where the host has quit because he died. Really should have dedicated servers or at the very least host migration.

This doesn't have host migration? That is quite ridiculous.

Most of my games the Host quits and we all get thrown out , didn't play last night due to that reason ... Needs patch again zzzzz

Hosting a few protect the hostage games today and for no reason it just randomly kicked everyone out except me. On another occasion it crashed and sent me back to dash with a error message. So maybe 50% of the time it's not the host's fault this game has worse stability problems since the last patch.

After sticking to this game after my initial negative impression of the game, it has significantly improved.

I've played a lot more now and got used to the pace of the game and I really do enjoy it now and find it so addictive. It's such a brilliant game.

Although I do still hope they will introduce more game modes in the future

After sticking to this game after my initial negative impression of the game, it has significantly improved.

I've played a lot more now and got used to the pace of the game and I really do enjoy it now and find it so addictive. It's such a brilliant game.

Although I do still hope they will introduce more game modes in the future

I read somewhere they have plans to add more modes, plus the DLC maps and new operators will be free.

Servers were pretty up and down last night. I joined in a game with a few people from here and ended up causing them to be disconnected from the servers and having wait a while before they could rejoin.

Anyone recommend some operators? I've been playing mostly as Sledge (picked him just because he has a giant Sledgehammer that looked cool) as my attacker and Mute as my defender. I hardly use Mute's gadget so a defender with a gadget I can tell is working would be great.

Mostly play the terrorist hunt modes but here are mine.

Attacker wise Thatcher with the emp nades & Ash with the ability to fire breaching charges from a distance.

Defence Doc with the handy stim pistol & Bandit with the shock wire.

I read somewhere they have plans to add more modes, plus the DLC maps and new operators will be free.
I saw in an interview from the game creators mentioning that all maps and operators are gonna be free in the future ... so I am a little confused what the season pass is offering as its on psn now for £24.99 :s

I saw in an interview from the game creators mentioning that all maps and operators are gonna be free in the future ... so I am a little confused what the season pass is offering as its on psn now for £24.99 :s
Post Launch DLC will be free. However there is always a chance the developers could release some special DLC in late 2016 or 2017 that you must pay for. But at the moment the season pass isn't worth a single penny. Unless you love weapon skins and boosters.

Kachanka with the mountable LMG is always a good defender to have, can prove usefull when they flood through a particular door.
Just don't let Newfie near any kind of MG. Or everything will go in slow motion as you rush to heal someone. :p

It's not worth it 7 day early access and the rest is just tat. Surprised they didn't go the Evolve route and charge for operators.

Apparently this is on at £30 in Tesco stores. Not the significant reduction I'm looking for, but it's a start!

It's a real pain all this pricing on games. This, Battlefront, Destiny and others seem to be at a more appropriate price now.

It's basically prudent to never buy anything on release! Things don't stay at top whack for long anymore. Especially if it isn't a top game. And it being near Xmas doesn't help (or does help).

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this for £24.99 at Game after Xmas.

That's true, I'm am a bit surprised that BF dropped so quickly, that can now be had for £32 which I'm surprised as it was tipped to be a top game.

RB6 needs a far bit of work, I'm surprised they never use the outside environment for AI rather than just the buildings. At the moment you just run to the buildings.

That's true, I'm am a bit surprised that BF dropped so quickly, that can now be had for £32 which I'm surprised as it was tipped to be a top game.

RB6 needs a far bit of work, I'm surprised they never use the outside environment for AI rather than just the buildings. At the moment you just run to the buildings.
The AI does go outside depending on either how many AI are left or difficulty setting. Plus sometimes if you get pinned down, then there is chance they will might send some of their guys outside to finish the job.

Also staying outside for too long while you use a RC camera could result in death.

I think everything that has come out in the last few months has been reduced this year. Maybe not by much, but i can't remember it happening as widespread last year.

I was quite amazed that Fallout 4 was one of the quickest to drop too.

With regards to this, 1 massive thing putting me off even considering getting it now is the lack of host migration. No one player should ever be given total control over a game. But that's effectively what it is. I realise they probably won't know they are host, but quitting happens a lot in MP games. To be able to ruin it for the other 9 players like that is just poor development from Ubi. I can't remember the last time i saw a PvP without host migration.

Only good thing is most of the quitters will soon move on to Battlefront and COD as this game is pretty hardcore.

I really need to play it more myself as hardly had a chance and get destroyed most games.
Fun tho

I think everything that has come out in the last few months has been reduced this year. Maybe not by much, but i can't remember it happening as widespread last year.

I was quite amazed that Fallout 4 was one of the quickest to drop too.

With regards to this, 1 massive thing putting me off even considering getting it now is the lack of host migration. No one player should ever be given total control over a game. But that's effectively what it is. I realise they probably won't know they are host, but quitting happens a lot in MP games. To be able to ruin it for the other 9 players like that is just poor development from Ubi. I can't remember the last time i saw a PvP without host migration.

I've not played MP yet but agree it's bad that they have set it up this way. These game manufactures need a kick up their back sides with some of the stuff released.
Perhaps sales are a tad low but I think I will wait for future games to come down rather than pay the outrageous prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom