• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rainbow colour disk on Outlook:Mac 2011

MarkR

Prominent Member
This is now driving me mad. I find that when I am writing an email on Outlook for Mac occasionally the Rainbow disk will appear and I just can't do anything until it stops. This is now proving to be most frustrating and this is the only program it does it with.

Has anybody got any ideas what could be causing this and what I can do to stop it?

By the way I have a iMac 27 inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3.

Last edited:

MarkR

Prominent Member
Thanks, I will try this next time it happens. I think I should be able to because when it happens I can goto a web browser and that works ok.

Will report back what I find (Won't be using the iMac until tomorrow now).

MarkR

Prominent Member
If its anything like the night I had last night then you could well be right :zonked:

dante01 - Thanks for the latest edit update, the last post on Macrumors will more than likely be the cause.

MarkR

Prominent Member
Rainbow disc free, so far so good. Looks like it was the error reporting that was the cause.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom