• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Raiders in HD

Jenno

Standard Member
Hi In case anybody does not know Raiders of the lost Ark is on BBCHD tonight and National Treasure is on Tomorrow afternoon.Cannot wait to see Raiders in HD.

Apone

Prominent Member
:eek::thumbsup: OK so how do i get BBC HD apart from getting a $KY HD box?

F1Fan72

Prominent Member
Can't wait :smashin:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
:eek::thumbsup: OK so how do i get BBC HD apart from getting a $KY HD box?

Any generic PC sat DVBS card will do the job as will any generic HD satellite box, there are plenty of options for something other than a SKY+HD and of course Freesat any day now.

ITVHD is another matter:)

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the heads up Jenno, Would have been gutted if I missed this, Really surprised Paramount didn't announce the boxset for Blu-ray with the new Indy flick starting in a few weeks.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
I don't know about BBCHD , but they're showing this on BBC1 in 4:3 pan and scan for christ's sake :rolleyes::suicide:

mikegambit

Banned
Its actually in its correct 2.35:1 on BBC HD- shame my recording has a fault so I had to delete it within 15 minutes of the film starting

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom