Raging Fire (2021) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 31/01/2022 (Zavvi) 28/02/2022 (Amazon/HMV)

4K Format Exclusive, only 4K Ultra HD disc version available in the UK market

RF.jpg

Attachments

• RF (inside).jpg
    RF (inside).jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 54
  • RF (back).jpg
    RF (back).jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Short lived exclusivity for Zavvi, now up for pre-order at Amazon
Link added to OP.
Release date: 28th February 2022.

Scweeeeet! It's a purchase from me.

To all those who have seen this film, is it any good?

To all those who have seen this film, is it any good?

I ordered a copy Saturday, just gone. I haven't, seen this one. But - if you've watched any of the IP films with Donnie Yen, that's when you know, that you are in for a treat. At least that's the case for me.

I hope it meets your expectations mate.

Well...I just finished watching Raging Fire on 4K. Personally I thought it was a fun ride, it had it's moments. Is it one of his best? Uh I think not. Was it a fun energetic ride? Oh yes most defiantly. If I were to rate this one - I would have to give it a 6 out of 10. We are talking just above average.
If you were curious about it..I would rent it, if only you are to watch it the once.

A very generic, mediocre, poorly made action movie.

Nothing special or memorable about it.

Very disappointing.
Well...I just finished watching Raging Fire on 4K. Personally I thought it was a fun ride, it had it's moments. Is it one of his best? Uh I think not. Was it a fun energetic ride? Oh yes most defiantly. If I were to rate this one - I would have to give it a 6 out of 10. We are talking just above average.
If you were curious about it..I would rent it, if only you are to watch it the once.
I appreciate the feedback gents. :smashin:

I am a Donnie Yen fan, so I was always going to watch this at some stage. I am not really expecting anything amazing from it. I think I will follow @Swizz's suggestion and give it a rent first.

How is the finish on this steelbook? Any good?

I appreciate the feedback gents. :smashin:

I am a Donnie Yen fan, so I was always going to watch this at some stage. I am not really expecting anything amazing from it. I think I will follow @Swizz's suggestion and give it a rent first.

How is the finish on this steelbook? Any good?
It’s a really nice SB actually.

Not great is how I’d describe it, wouldn’t say I’m quite as down on it as @MrSquifler.
I sold the SB Immediately after watching it, I’m sure it had a (rare!) gloss finish or certainly gloss touches.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate. :smashin: Definitely a rental then.

Yeah it has a gloss finish.
My favourite kind of finish. :D Doubt I will be buying it now though, lol.

I’m an ardent fan of Donnie Yen and his films. I thought Raging Fire was ok but not on a patch on his earlier cop actioners - SPL (aka Killzone) and Flash Point:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom