Rage - Anarchy Edition £19.99

stevo_gti

As titled Rage Anarchy edition is £19.99 at game for both Xbox 360 and PS3 for a week only

Just ordered my copy for the Xbox and for it for £18 with a few odd reward points I had left, for that price it can sit on my shelf till I get bored of everything else :)

Last edited:

tasman

Glad I waited on this one. Got Anarchy edition from Gamestation last week for £20. Got burnt paying full price for Deus Ex so decided to not buy anymore single player only games on release day as they quickly drop in price.

Of course I made an exception for Skyrim. For the amount of gaming you get that game is worth twice the price :)

DarenD

Anarchy Edition isnt really that great. You get 4 dlc items that dont really effect the game in anyway and access to a number of sewers spread across the map that also offer limited playability.

The Tesco deal is the one to go for.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
great deal, just picked it up but didnt buy it as im not sure what the game is like, any good?

sdb123

Distinguished Member
MrFurious said:
great deal, just picked it up but didnt buy it as im not sure what the game is like, any good?

It's not the best game....no surprise at the speed of the price drop IMO.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
It's not the best game....no surprise at the speed of the price drop IMO.

i'll save the cash for something else on ps3 then:smashin:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
I actually quite enjoyed it and thought it was well worth the £30 I paid on release so at £13 it's a real bargain.

stevo_gti

Mine turned up Saturday and after having a few hour on it Saturday and today I think it's an ok game

Glad I never did buy it on release day as its a good game for £20 but would t have been impressed with it for full price

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom