Rage 2 (14th May)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Leaked promo for Bethesda's Rage 2.
Platforms not confirmed, can't see it not coming out for xb1/ps4

Discretion advised

Bethesda have shared it themselves now, Wonder how many others from the Walmart leak will be true.

Official video from Bethesda.

I was editing to link the video just as you posted it :D.

Need to play Rage now, re downloaded it last night.

Looks like an un-cell shaded Boarderlands :)

I had the original on 360, but don't think I ever got around to playing it before moving on to the XB1. Will keep an eye on this though.

That looks really good, like a cross between Borderlands, Mad Max and Bulletstorm.

I've got the 1st game downloaded but never played it, will have to have to see what it's like one day.

In like the look of that, just started the first to see how it was, in typical Beth fashion the controls feel odd, but the hand looks good so will be putting some time into it.

I'm hoping 2 runs ok, after the mess that was JC3 and it's terrible frame rate I'm hoping avalanches part is just character design lol.

Rage was a surprise hit for me, picked it up cheap near the end of the 360's reign and it ended up being one of the few games I finish. The graphics were excellent for the 360.

i liked rage 1 so im already interested and the trailers have confirmed my interest

This looks great! Just preordered the deluxe edition! I loved the first but want to play through it again at some point with the DLC.

i like the look of this so i will definitely play this at some point. thought the first one was ok enough to finish it

Most looked forward to game of next year, Cant wait.

This is one of my most anticipated games for the X this year. The trailer looks really good to me. Fast paced, single player, open world shooter at 60fps on Xbox One X. I never played the first.

Haven't seen much about this on here yet.

Looks like a Super Hero game set in a Future Wasteland like Borderlands . The grapgics are really good im going to wait till June to play it for first title i play on my first HDR TV. Your taughts on it?

We need a thread title change to add the date, 14th May, and could someone merge the other 2 threads which have been created because apparently the search function doesn’t work...

Surprised no-one has posted the trailers for the "cheat modes" available in the game. Apparently, these are both genuine modes (I was sceptical!).

Danny Dyer & Ozzy Man modes. Discretion advised - bit sweary.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom