Radio “code” for a 06 / 07 focus

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Other half needed have needed battery in her car yesterday
It’s 07 plated but think 06 model (I have zero ideas on cars, can’t even drive one)

however the radio now needs code inputting
In this day and age is there an easy way of getting this sorted without paying a small fortune

code various “code numbers” showing on the radio by holding down 6 and 1 (RAC chap said this would show model) but that’s as far as can get

cheers

Need the serial number to get the code ... when you do the 1+6 combination it will scroll through for about 20 seconds and the serial number will be the one starting V or M and then 6 digits

Need the serial number to get the code ... when you do the 1+6 combination it will scroll through for about 20 seconds and the serial number will be the one starting V or M and then 6 digits

thank you
And from there, how do I get code ?

Have you checked the handbook that came with the car (if you've still got it)?? The radio code, in my experience (08 Mondeo owner) should be on a card in the handbook somewhere....

Have you checked the handbook that came with the car (if you've still got it)?? The radio code, in my experience (08 Mondeo owner) should be on a card in the handbook somewhere....

cheers
Something not even considered
Shall see if can hunt it out

If you post your serial number then I'll put in the app I use and can then tell you what the code should be

Have used this site before to unlock a friend's ford transit radio

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom