Rad - Mondo X Blu-ray Steelbook Import

TUX1977

Standard Member
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone already owns this? I loved this film as a youngster and I'm tempted to import it, but my Blu-ray player is "vanilla" and according to Mill Creek Entertainment and DVDCompare.net, the disc is Region A encoded.

Amazon product
Is anyone who owns it able to confirm that's the case, or have they stated A on the packaging, but it's actually Region All?

Any help/advice much appreciated!

Last edited:

Ejenner

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone already owns this? I loved this film as a youngster and I'm tempted to import it, but my Blu-ray player is "vanilla" and according to Mill Creek Entertainment and DVDCompare.net, the disc is Region A encoded.

Amazon product
Is anyone who owns it able to confirm that's the case, or have they stated A on the packaging, but it's actually Region All?

Any help/advice much appreciated!
I actually have this one already. I have watched it all ready but on a multi region player. I'll check it on my PS5 player and get back to you later. :)

TUX1977

Standard Member
I actually have this one already. I have watched it all ready but on a multi region player. I'll check it on my PS5 player and get back to you later. :)
Nice one! Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks in advance!

TUX1977

Standard Member
Just tried the disc on my PS5. As far as I know the PS5 is NOT a multi region player and the disc just played fine :) Btw I got mine from CD WOW...
Noice! Thank you. Only reason I'm wanting buy from Amazon is that I've gift card balance available! :D

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom