Rachel Stevens Expose' - The Filthy Mare!

Nobber22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The wife and I are having some new friends round this evening for dinner - they were introduced to us by some other good friends - but they are vegetarians. I hate vegetarian food, so do we just cook one veggie meal or one veggie for them and a meal dish for us?

Thanks for your help! :)

P.S. You're all stinkin' perverts!!! :nono: :nono:

As a veggie myself, I'd say it depends on their attitude to non-veggies. I'm not against others eating flesh; only against eating it myself. My wife is not a veggie. But some people can be disturbed by this, so it's worth checking with your mutual friends to ascertain the exact situation. An all-veggie meal would be a very thoughtful gesture either way - and no, that doesn't mean nut cutlets! There are a heap of very tasty and imaginative veggie dishes to sample; Google for some recipe ideas.

Incidentally, I read ALL new posts as a matter of course - only subscribing to those that interest me. So not a pervert.

First time round- one vegitarian meal (look to Italian food as being a good place to look for stuff that doesn't ming).
Second time (should it happen) two meals, let it be known you respect their diet but you won't pander to it all the time.

Have a steak, it's made from grass isn't it.

have some beef curtains!

Perhaps. If I can give an example it might make more sense. A very good friend of mine is an ethical vegitarian. Given the choice he would prefer I did not cook any meat product or byproduct at the same time but I've made it clear that I consider this to be an arse so he now accepts that I won't. This makes my life easier and means I get on better with him.

Tons of fun said:
Perhaps. If I can give an example it might make more sense. A very good friend of mine is an ethical vegitarian. Given the choice he would prefer I did not cook any meat product or byproduct at the same time but I've made it clear that I consider this to be an arse so he now accepts that I won't. This makes my life easier and means I get on better with him.

Aaah! Compromise. I'm all in favour of that. :clap:

Pander is right I think

I've got canine teeth for a reason. If some choose not to use them fine, I respect that. Respect works both ways, so they should respect my decision to eat meat

Although I would give it up if the girl was fit enough ;)
We're all pervs

I wonder if it occurs to vegatarians that the green grocer they are buying their vegatables from may have eaten a bacon butty that morning ;)

fortean said:
I wonder if it occurs to vegatarians that the green grocer they are buying their vegatables from may have eaten a bacon butty that morning ;)

It does to me. Which is why we buy from an organic farm, where the owners are veggie :smashin:

Years back, my mother used to make yorkshire puddings with lard cos she thought it tasted better, my veggie girlfriend never noticed - even had seconds...

I'm not saying this is good advice but sure makes me chuckle everytime I think of that deceiving little :censored:

just as an, not very helpful, aside....haven't you left it a bit late? :)

LFC_SL said:
Pander is right I think

I've got canine teeth for a reason. If some choose not to use them fine, I respect that. Respect works both ways, so they should respect my decision to eat meat

Although I would give it up if the girl was fit enough ;)
We're all pervs

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shadowritten said:
It does to me. Which is why we buy from an organic farm, where the owners are veggie :smashin:
That then leads on to everything else you buy and services you make use of. Vegetarianism seems to be a luxury that requires meat eaters to support it. In the UK the climate isn't good enough to support a population of vegetarians.

mep said:
just as an, not very helpful, aside....haven't you left it a bit late? :)

It's Friday evening. I am hitting the pub after work, then having them round for dinner. (Hmmm, perhaps it's not a dinner PARTY after all?) They better like something quick stir-fried with pasta.... :D

shadowritten said:

Bad news.

I am afraid that for six terrible weeks as a student I worked for Southern Water in their waste water treatment facilities. One of my tasks was cleaning the vast centrifuge that turned human sedimentary waste into organic fertiliser-as that includes everybody's waste, I've never been wildly keen on organic food.

What exactly is so funny?

Now wondering why this site is filtered at college

Tons of fun said:
Bad news.

I am afraid that for six terrible weeks as a student I worked for Southern Water in their waste water treatment facilities. One of my tasks was cleaning the vast centrifuge that turned human sedimentary waste into organic fertiliser-as that includes everybody's waste, I've never been wildly keen on organic food.

Got no beef with that :rotfl:

Cook them something with meat in and show them what there missing out on.
Vegatarians
violent-smiley-019.gif

P.S. Iam a perve :D

Nobber22 said:
It's Friday evening. I am hitting the pub after work, then having them round for dinner. (Hmmm, perhaps it's not a dinner PARTY after all?) They better like something quick stir-fried with pasta.... :D

They'll be happy with a weetabix after a good booze up!

fortean said:
That then leads on to everything else you buy and services you make use of. Vegetarianism seems to be a luxury that requires meat eaters to support it. In the UK the climate isn't good enough to support a population of vegetarians.

True, it ain't easy. Which is why I take a moderate view of it.

I keep cats, for example. Cats are obligate carnivores: 90% of their diet MUST be animal flesh, or they'll die! (Dogs can be veggies, btw). So, to feed my cats, I have to knowingly support the meat industry - the by-product of which is used in animal feed. It's about keeping everything in proportion ...

Why oh why did **** come into this discussion

mep said:
They'll be happy with a weetabix after a good booze up!

That's really got me thinking!!....what do Veggies order on the way home after a big night out? Kebabs are off the menu, Roosters "Chicken" is a no-no! What?

Anyone? :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom