Race Modified cars Race Night - Monday 30th July. Full details.

glennbob

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems you can't edit the title of a thread so here is everything you need to know in one place
Race mod night on GT5 Monday 30th July. Lobby open around 8.45 with racing from 9pm. Everyone Welcome

Cars raced will be Race modified versions of normal cars available from the dealerships. Please race mod them and then MAKE NO FURTHER MODIFICATIONS. This will ensure close racing. The cars, tyres and tracks will be as follows. 5 Laps of each

Honda civic - Monty ring east course - Sports Hard Tyres

Subaru Imprezza - TrialMountain - Racing Hard

Nissan silvia - Suzuka - Racing Hard

Camaro ss '10 - Indianapolis infield road circuit -Racing Hard

TVR Tuscan . - Spa Frank and chumps - Racing Soft

We should have time at the end for a bit of sports saloons or online garage etc.

If you need to add me my PSN is l_glennbob_l (the l's are lower case L's. Wish I hadn't set it up like that now because it always confuses everyone)

Signed up so far

glennbob
mattg
andyshez
sebastalona
ambient fish
habanero
nightwiz
the shrew (if he gets home in time)

Please pass this onto to anyone that might have missed it.

Last edited:
Nice work GB

Motegi?

East track would probably suit he Honda

Got all the cars, fitted Racing Hard tyres and sent FR to Glenn

Last edited:
Yes, Twin Ring Motegi. Sometimes my nicknames for things are a bit too abstract. East track is a bit too simple, I was thinking of the west track which features most of the twisty bits from the full circuit.

that is probably the one I meant!

Oopsies!

that is probably the one I meant!

Oopsies!

You were right Matt, the east track is the intermediate course, the west track is the short, almost rectangle loop.

Thought you were retired ;)

Still available for consultancy.

Mondays are still out for me due to work I'm afraid boys.

Will be there glenbob been keeping an eye on this anyway :hiya: will get game on over w/end see if i have the cars if not will spend the £20m.

2 mil will get you all 5 with Racing Tyres Wiz, I had to buy 3 of em and it cost me around 1 mil and some change

1st post updated with Tyre requirements.

I have looked back on old threads and based these on what worked with these cars before.

Honda civic - Sports Hard

Subaru Imprezza - Racing Hard

Nissan silvia - Racing Hard

TVR Tuscan . - Racing soft

Camaro ss '10 - is the only unknown. I've just tried it with Racing hard tyres and it was a bit slidy but ok. Quite fun actually. So I'm gonna say go with that.

Ps. Matt was right by the way, it is the east track at motegi we want. The internet lied to me.

Looking forward to a few races tomorrow guys, just given my weapons a new lick of paint ;)

Had to re-purchase the Civic and Impreza as I must have tuned them since we last raced them and couldn't work out how to get them back to default RM spec!

Might do a couple of seasonals if I can convince the missus to stop watching the swimming!

What time we racing at guys?

8:45 lobby for 9 start.

Cheers Seb, see you there mate.

just checking, it is the '97 civic right? got a nice little ninja green number ready for its virgin outing!

mattg said:
just checking, it is the '97 civic right? got a nice little ninja green number ready for its virgin outing!

It must be mate, just tried RM'ing the Type R and no dice!

Just a heads up, it's the STI Spec C Impreza........found out after buying the other 2! PITA!!

Thanks for pointing that out seb. Yes it its the Type R but the 97 model year that you need.

Remember, bonus points for the best colour scheme.

See you all at 8.45

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom