Race for Life - Breast Cancer

Dinky Dragon

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, woulda post in general chat but I know you people!

Kira Farrow is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

My other half is doing Race for Life for Breast Cancer, ANY donations are much appreciated, even if just some of you put in 1p, would be a huge result!

She is training very hard and has changed up her diet. Lost over 15lbs whilst getting fit! For Life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not much good at delegation but I was thinking that a 24 hour gaming session would be awesome for us lot to do. I wouldnt even know where to start when setting it up but what do you guys think?

Thanks for your time peoples!

D

24 hour gaming? I would assume that you'd need:

Fifa
COD/BF/other FPS

Yeah, I first thought Bad Company 2, some of those games can roll forever.

Or Forza 3? Endurance races :p

As an added incentive to my Misses doing her run, Ive said that Ill shave my head - Log in | Facebook -

:D

If you're doing endurance, may as well dig out Forza 2, get onto the Nurburgring and help people get that damned "online credits" achievement, whatever it was. Damned thing.

How about we do an E3 poll that's like a bet? For example, the question could be "will MS mention the next Xbox at E3 2011?" which seems like quite a hot topic. You just vote either yes or no and all the people who get it wrong have to chuck a couple of quid into Darryl's girl's fund raising pot which goes to Cancer Research UK.

I like this, so far only 1 randomer has donated. From AV forum, whoever you are HUGE thank-you. Means alot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom