R1 Dvd Stargate SG1 Seasons 1-3 @ £14ish each

Originally posted by wingate
Sorry Bigmonty69 I also forgot to say,

You mentioned the following:-

"On your post you say you are 'trying to get hold of' a $5 voucher. You don't need to get hold of one. It was already given to you earlier in this thread. You just need to input the voucher as it appears and you will be able to use it 'once' per e-mail address you register"

Do you mean the second post writen on this thread by Sigismund, he mentions the voucher and quotes MAPVCANADAJF which expires on 29.02.04
is this the voucher code???!!

Thanks again

Yes it is. I used it.

Just got my despatch email from amazon. Only 6-8 weeks to wait :clap: :clap: :zonked:

Thanks for that Sick Boy...It works!!!:clap:

One other thing though, the cheapest option regarding delivery is showing $7.98 in my price total column although the western europe price panel says it should be $4.49...I'm confused again, is this what you paid?

Regards and thanks:hiya:

I think DHL tried to deliver it this morning, as usual no one was in. But hey thats 2 days all the way from Canada fantastic service. Lets hope theres no tax when I finally get it

Christ, you cant even get a letter from down south in 2 days (slight exaggeration)

got season 1 this morning, Whoo-Hooo!

Should get season 2 tomorrow or monday and seson 3 shortly after.

Bargain of the century except maybe angel season 1 for £6.89

OH CRAP.

The customs value on the package incuded the shipping.

Which took it to £22

I'm gonna get a billl for this aint I?

How the hell can I get charged import tax on shipping?

sorry OZ

Dvdplus.co.uk

they made a pricing mistake panicked and cancelled my order probably others too, making up some pap about stock problems and never being able to fulfill my order. COME ON BE HONEST YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND COULDNT no WOULDNT HONOR THE TRANSACTION.

Dont use them, :)

please could someone please tell me if the 2nd and 3rd series are widescreen thanks
mark

the ones i got from dvdsoon.com for around 17 each (i didn't get stung by customs) are widescreen.

annoyingly, i'm holding seasons 2 and 3 as season 1 hasn't arrived yet.....all ordered and dispatched at same time. would anyone care to solve that mystery of Royal Mail??? :confused:

All my first 3 seaons of Stargate arrived last week and I chose the cheapest shipping method (Ground or something).

Not bad delivery time.

Ill check the boxsets over the weekend. Didnt notice when I played them last night.

Originally posted by Sick Boy
Can you confirm if Seasons 2 & 3 are widescreen or fullscreen.

Amazon site doesn't say and they won't confirm.

Thanks

That's the very first thing I checked when mine arrived and.............................................they're Anamorphic Widescreen ;)

Sigs

I got the first season last week, ordered the second season which was sent yesterday, about to order the third season now...

Here's a $5 voucher code for amazon.ca;

MAPTELUSFEB5

(expires: 15/04/04)

(I bought two seasons for £17.24 inc shipping, and another for about £20 <---didnt know a voucher code then :()

Got to say that although the price for these is superb I'm a bit disapointed by the transfer to DVD.

Its really poor compared to my other DVDs and very apparent on my Panny 6.

I might agree with you there, I thought to was my Z2 or sony 705 but lots of lines appearing on moving objects.

On my telly it's fine.

Wierd. :(

the video is also very grainy...

Worth it for the price, but not the best quality DVD's....

i'm just finding it a bit grainy, for want of a better word. It's only really noticable on the blacks on my screen though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom