R0 Lost Highway

ChrisB61

Standard Member
Reaction score
After watching David Lynch’s Mulholland Drive, I’m eager to get Lost Highway. On first glance it looks like the R0 is the one to go for as it has the most extras and according to cd-wow it is ‘David Lynch approved as the best version of the film available.’ However, according to dvdcompare.net this version has very poor video quality. Has anyone seen the R0 version and if so can they confirm or deny this. Thanks.

I have a R2 German version which is much better than the R2 UK release. Can you post a link to the R0 specs to compare?

Thanks.

Lynch my oh my, Lynch is my alltime favourite director, lost highway is a stunning movie and well worth getting.
I have like 3 bought versions of it, the R0 does have the most features and yes the pic quality is slighly worse than the region 1/2 versions I have, but worth it for the few extras (i'm still crying out for more deleted scenes).
Theres a boxset with Mulholland drive / lost highway / eraserhead on play.com.

He's working on a new film at the moment called "inland empire" been working on it in secret for 2 years, rumoured for release at next years cannes (can't wait).

If you like Lynch you have to watch Twin peaks, it's my all time favourite series having watched the entire thing 8 times.
Fire walk with me - after watching the series is one of my all time favourite movies.

Lynch rocks :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom