R women allergic to DVD?

R

RESPECT

Does anyone here know any women that buy DVDs.
I know plenty of girls who like watchin movies, but none of em have ever bought one in their life - they just watch em round their boyfriends house!
My woman owned Thelma and Louise and Meet Joe Black on video when we met and that was all!

What's goin on here?!?

All the lasses that I know have a DVD player and buy DVDs. But they don't buy many! :rolleyes: This is good because it makes Christmases and birthdays a breeze for me :D I know most of 'em are not fussed about widescreen either :rolleyes: They also spend considerably less on CDs...

Odd isn't it? I guess they have other priorities for spending their money. :confused: Never really had it out with them... might do so next time I see them ;)

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I know most of 'em are not fussed about widescreen either

My woman still thinks widescreen videos should be cheaper cos they have bits missin! :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Its not my day today. What is it with this stereo typical woman?

I could go on about my 100's of dvds and don't start me off about my laserdisc collection or building my first HC back in the early 90's.

It seems some men have preconceived ideas on women in general.

I'm also an avid gamer consoles and pc's.

I do find that men do put women down as knowing next to nothing, i get pretty tired of it. The next guy that tells me i don't look like i play FPS i swear i'll deck him after i've fragged his ass that is. :D ;)

If you is so concerned about bein stereotyped how comes you has a picture of your hooters and not your face on your avatar?!

I aint never met no woman who likes buyin DVDs. You has to admit you are in a minority here?

don't knock it, I've grabbed the picture as my wallpaper, beats windows '98:D :devil:

Originally posted by RESPECT
If you is so concerned about bein stereotyped how comes you has a picture of your hooters and not your face on your avatar?!

I aint never met no woman who likes buyin DVDs. You has to admit you are in a minority here?

hahaha oh this is funny... :rolleyes: ;)

Take note have put face in avatar, but was swaying to the male stereo type that mostly resides here. ;)

Originally posted by AccursedDelphi

hahaha oh this is funny... :rolleyes: ;)

Take note have put face in avatar, but was swaying to the male stereo type that mostly resides here. ;)

Surely you would rather people talk to you cos of who you is - and not cos of your hooters!?! :confused:

I aint meanin no disrespect. I is just not meeting no women into DVDs and Home Cinema and all that stuff.
But you are and that is cool! Good for you Miss Delphi - I is pleased to meet you. ;) What sort of films you into Delphi?

this thread is becoming intellectual,
to allow us stereo-type males to make an informed decision regarding your audio/video aspirations & abilities it would be of great assistance if you removed the top... pleeeease:D

Originally posted by mario@matrix
it would be of great assistance if you removed the top... pleeeease:D

Yeah man. Or else we is going to start thinking they is fake! ;)

Originally posted by RESPECT
Hey Inspect,
Believe me, you wouldn't want to see her face :mad::D

in the absence of face or knocker identification details, how did you know it was her?

top still on I note, very dissapointing for us male stereo-types.

I am an attractive woman.

I buy lots of DVDs.

I have a PS2, Sky TV, and a home cinema set-up.

No I wont show you my tits. :rolleyes:

So there you go honey. You have met two in one day! ;)

information is power - you live in Brighton, tell me now!!
Your home cinema sound must have been better than the one with two subs @ 1K each i heard this week, what was that product manufacturer, I forget as I walked away.- too late for a demo of your magnificent equipment??

mario@matrix,
You might notice a reply by AccursedDelphi to the thread regarding "how much clearance do you have around your receiver" on the Amplifiers and Receivers section of this forum.
Her reply states she has a Yamaha DSP-A1 and an open rack.
If AD, Dom H and yourself will pardon my suggestion...
Why not ask her to send you a picture of her rack by PM.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom