R.L. Stine's Fear Street Trilogy (Netflix TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Trilogy feature adaptation of R.L. Stine's book series.

Leigh Janiak will direct the first and third films, and
Alex Ross Perry
will direct the second

Kiana Madeira
(Really Me) and Olivia Welch (Agent Carter) will star
“Madeira and Welch will each be playing gay teenagers trying to navigate their rocky relationship when they’re targeted by the crazy horrors of their small town, Shadyside. Each actress will be playing two different characters — one in the mid-’90s, and one in the 1600s, when gay women faced even greater adversity and repercussions — and they’re both slated to appear in all three films.”
rxghy9wkzdrmnxbvyeqe.jpg

https://news.avclub.com/the-fear-street-movie-which-is-now-a-trilogy-just-fou-1832969409
cvr9781442417199_9781442417199_hr.jpg

Only i got too old for the books i had read all of these that were published. Used to Love RL stein. I dont know how much its going to have in common with the actual books though. Deffo looking forward to it.

I counted up, i have read at least 20 of the books. Looking forward to this tomorrow night

After in what seems like forever without a new slasher film coming out, we get this on Netflix and Freaky in cinemas on the same day?!?

Just clocked that the director is Leigh Janiak who did the gnarly body-horror Honeymoon. Just got very excited about this trilogy over the next couple of months.

Just finished this and thought it was great, opening very Scream like with good character building and has touches of Friday 13th throughout. They don't skimp on the gore either. Next one looks very Friday 13th as a small snip at the end. Looking forward to continued part of the story next week. Think people will enjoy this.

Just finished this and thought it was great, opening very Scream like with good character building and has touches of Friday 13th throughout. They don't skimp on the gore either. Next one looks very Friday 13th as a small snip at the end. Looking forward to continued part of the story next week. Think people will enjoy this.
Looking forward to it. It was either this or The Tomorrow War this morning, and Chris Pratt's sci-fi beasties won out. Great fun, which I'm hoping Fear Street will be too. And only a week to wait for the sequel!

Just about worked, it’s not mirroring Scream or AHS so it’s it own thing though its more closer to Freaky, but we’ve seen it all before, one of the kills is delightful the slicer rack? 7/10

I'm guessing the books will tie in with the 1666 story, but asides from the title, it didn't seem to have anything to do with the books.
Did we even see Fear street ?

Part 2

I enjoyed this more than the first, but still run of the mill for the horror crowd

part 3 origin story looks interesting

6.5/10

Will try and squeeze this in tonight.

Part 2

I enjoyed this more than the first, but still run of the mill for the horror crowd

part 3 origin story looks interesting

6.5/10
Ditto all of that. 6/10 ish for me. A long long way behind the best horror/slashers though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom