R:FOM *spoiler*

RSVdaz

Ex Member
Reaction score
how the hell can you beat all the scorpian type things in the cathedral at manchester?

i'm playing on normal mode and theres loads..i run left pick up the grenades and use them but they always over run me :mad:

do you mean those little face hugger things??? I just ran round whilst shooting at them. running backwards obviously so that you can always see them.
I find the bullseye gun best for them as its pretty quick firing and damage inflicted is plenty to take care of them.

do you mean those little face hugger things??? I just ran round whilst shooting at them. running backwards obviously so that you can always see them.
I find the bullseye gun best for them as its pretty quick firing and damage inflicted is plenty to take care of them.

ive been using the carbine..i will try the bullseye

Best way to do it is as soon as you start, back up so that you are in the entrance to the cathedral. You still need quick reactions but at least they are only coming at you from one direction!

yea bullseye everytime, or a few airbrake grenades;)

I find using the shotgun quite good, one normal shot can take about 4 out, and using the double shot takes 6+

Ash

I reverse back into the archway behind where you are facing, using the Rosmore at first, or the carbine, either works fine :)

run forward and turn to the left you will see a row of seats in front of the back wall (a pew) get between this and the wall so the leapers have to funnel down it to get to you-use the carbine or the bullseye to take them out as they enter the entrance between the wall and the pews. having said this the best weapon to deal with the leapers is the xr-003 sapper-sorted:D

just wait untill u encounter them in a tunnel! :eek:

Crouch with the shotgun and fire, kills loads in one hit.

Arc Chrager - especially secondary fire when theres a few already dead, can killa swarm with one alt-fire.

Flamethrower - but you have to watch them jumping you.

I think the first time in the Cathedral i ran backwards, turning right from where you start, and just did loops around the pews firing my shotgun and human rifle (there;s lots of ammo) until they were dead. It's a bit tricky, but not really hard once you get the knack. The hard bit is getting to a side of the archway for when the two next guys come running thru, if youre' in the open they can hammer you bad!

Use the shot gun that's why when the level starts your automatically equipped with it, use the alt fire which can take out quite a few in one go and don't stay in one place move around but watch your back. worked for me beat it on my second go.

cheers for the tips guys....used the reverse into the entrance with the rosemore route..worked a treat..now reached the tunnel nexis in nottingham

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom