QUIK/URGENT ..optoma hd700x or hd67n

skibbles

Ex Member
Reaction score
my first projector.

have decided between the 2..

need to very soon as they are 2nd hand only 200 or so hours.. and won;t be available to buy tomorrow...

which one will be better..

the hd67n for 230
hd700x for 270

guy really need some advice.. watching videos of the hd700x on youtube and the image looks really crisp and clean.. can;t decide between hd67 or 700x.. help me lol

Can only comment on what I have (HD67) but a very good projector, does brilliant 3D, spot on for films, sports, gaming and anything else I throw at it. The only difference with the 'N' series is that its Nvidia 3D Vision certified meaning if you have 3D vision you can achieve 3D this way as well as 3D Gaming.

can't decide mate.. terrible lol... bid ends in 2mins for both might go for 700x as i can pik it up today..

only reason i steered away from hd67 was due to rainbow effect being noticble on all videos ive watched online.

im still deciding on the hd67.. looks to good! for about 220 its a bargain eh.. altho seller claims its 3 months old from new he can't provide proof appart from a pic of the invoice..

let you know how it goes

only reason i steered away from hd67 was due to rainbow effect being noticble on all videos ive watched online.

im still deciding on the hd67.. looks to good! for about 220 its a bargain eh.. altho seller claims its 3 months old from new he can't provide proof appart from a pic of the invoice..

let you know how it goes

Well I view the HD67 on a 100' and at a distance of 12 feet and I never notice Rainbow effect or anything and believe me I ao so anal when it comes to picture quality.

EDIT: Also ask the man to access the service menu on the HD67 and it will have all information cinluding FMVer, full bulb use, etc

lol sound like me.. cool thanks for the info.

going to go ahead and put a bid in.. seller has only been a member for 2months.. and the deal almost seems to good to be true, covered by trading policy if anything goes wrong, plus will get the seller to give me the tracking number before i send any payment..

wish me luck..

never knew they displayed bulb usage..so cool!

thanks for helping

speak soon

Last edited:
ok so i lost the bid for the hd67 that went for £215.. its a shame as i was just about to add the highest bid i forgot to reload the screen after leaving un attended for an hour or so and it signed me out right at the end.. crazy!

ok so now im also looking at a hd600x.. are they any better then hd67?

i was the same as you a few month back
go buy the hd600x-lv you will not be dissapointed
do you see rainbows bad

not to sure if i see rainbow effect, never owned a pj..its been noticeable on most videos online yet some claim to see it and some not.. so not sure. i'm bidding on another HD67 hoping to get it for under £250 as the HD600x-lv can't be found for anything less than £350 online.. so hd67 is my first option unless i find a cheap 600x..

but if overall you think hd600x will be better then hd67 then ill re consider my options and maybe look around alittle more...

thanks for input guys.

just keeps getting more confusing.. a seller on ebay got in touch with me right now saying he could do the hd700x for £250 + £5 p&p or pick up for free..

can someone confirm that the hd700x is an older model to the 600x and if i should stay away from it.. also been told that the 700x is similar to hd70.. having said that which is newer between hd600x and hd67..as hd67 is more expensive last time i cheked and might be able to get for a cheaper price 2nd hand... the difference in price isnt much so just need to know which is the better option..

mayb im asking the wrong question..could be! ive read that 600x-lv is good for light conditions .. are they basically similar products for diff requirments..so 600x if i have bigger room, need more light etc.. hd67 smaller room.. hope im on the right track

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom