...what a bugger they are to fit. Haven't really had time to give it a proper stab (run business from home so I try and fit in fitting in amongst working) but it was a bugger getting the original heatsink/fan off. Fitting the QuietPC Flower cooler wasn't a problem at all. Then on to the northbridge heatsink. Unclipped the old one, along with fan. But when I went to use the original clips to attach the new heatsink they were too short, pulling the heatsink on far too tight. Too tight in fact, that I could only get one clip in. The other being too short to fully fit through the hole. Had to resort to using the supplied glue which I didn't really want to use. Once I've got them attached and up and running I'll get some pics done to post on here. Then onto refining my Talisman theme. Gave it a quick bash last night and am pretty pleased with the initial results. I'll run the current one whilst I work on a cleaner theme with more options.