Question Quidco & Talk talk, impossible to sign up!

kram

Hi,

Wondering if anyone else has tried to sign up to talk talk through Quidco, at the moment they have Fiber BB for £22.50 with £50 cash back.

I can get as far as stage one in their sign up process, where you enter your name, DOB, address another address for credit check etc but every time I press the button to go to the next page it always tells me to recheck what I have just entered. Ive tried loads of times, clearing cookies etc, tried on PC, tablet, and at work on my PC there. Same result. Can not get to stage 2.

You can enter chat and talk to an adviser but all they want to do is sign up for you so you lose the cash back, which I think is done on purpose!

Thanks
Mark

kram

Would anyone like to try signing up as well as a test? You obviously don't have to go all the way, just see if you can get past the ' enter my details section '

I have talked to both talk talk and quidco but they just blame each other.

Thanks
Mark

enigma1701

It's possible the websites flawed or something as simple as using a different browser might do it?

kram

Ive tried IE at home, Chrome at work, and chrome on an android tablet.

I tried again last night and the form was slightly different than before, this time you didnt have to type your password twice, just the one box lastnight.

kram

Thanks for the Top Cashback tip!

Unfortunately I get the same result, always fails at the same part.

Some one else want to have a go?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Went straight through to installation date despite using all bogus details. First made up email address was already registered & I got the error to check details, but it told me what was wrong. Modified it slightly & then passed to installation. So that does suggest that you are indeed making an error or omitting one of the fields.

Each required field seems to place a green tick against it when complete or a red cross if invalid, so not sure what the issue could be. Are you new to TalkTalk or upgrading/had a previous account?

Last edited:

kram

Thanks for trying RBZ.

I got it to work!

It is the bit where you enter the date you moved into your current address, I am under 3 years at this address so it asks for another address (via postcode search and tick box). After you select the time at previous address it says something like we now have enough info for your credit check. you can then press the installation button, where it then fails.

All I did was avoid the previous address bit by saying ive been at current address since 2015 and it worked!

Hope credit check doesnt fail now!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom