Quidco offering £120 cashback on iPhone 4 pay monthly contracts with vodafone

I spotted this one, and was wondering just how good Vodafone is compared to O2 these days?

Tempted by this, how long does it normally take to get the cash?

I think it changes from retailer to retailer, i purchased a mifi from 3 mobile in August and had my £12 cashback paid last week so that was roughly three months.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S on contract with Vodafone via Quidco back in June or July.Still waiting for money to reach my account.
Sure I read somewhere VF dont pay up for 9 months.

I spotted this one, and was wondering just how good Vodafone is compared to O2 these days?

There's no black and white answer to that I'm afraid, as it's all very subjective.

For example, I've been extremely happy with Vodafone's coverage where I live/travel to/work etc, but that's just me and where you live/travel to/work may give really poor Vodafone coverage.

I was on O2 before BTW and that became dismal. :thumbsdow

I moved from O2 to Vodafone about 4 weeks ago, only temporary until iOS 4.1 is unlocked but I've had no problems with Vodafone.

Better signal where I live in Manchester than O2 but that won't be the same everywhere

I just did the jump and ordered the 4 with VF today. Went for the 16Gb in case the cashback didn't pan out though. I guess you have to see it as a bonus rather than a decision maker!?!

I just did the jump and ordered the 4 with VF today. Went for the 16Gb in case the cashback didn't pan out though. I guess you have to see it as a bonus rather than a decision maker!?!

Same here, just hoping it will track otherwise the wife isn't going to be too pleased I spent £120 on an iPhone!

Mine tracked within the hour or ordering. Was chuffed, as had to do it via my current iPhone as the PC, I had no choice in using at the time away from home, didnt want to open the Quidco link!

Keep an eye on it tracking, and then sit back for the long wait until it arrives I am told...

Mine did not track and contacted quidco. It has now tracked.:clap:

I get a healthy 3g signal in Manchester - better than O2 but I did only have a Iphone 3G with them.

So...did your iPhone 4 actually arrive yet, or still waiting!?!

Mine was ordered last Thursday, albeit at 5pm, and had an email the following day to say that credit check was fine and will ship SOON. Not heard from them since, and no iPhone 4 yet...

So...did your iPhone 4 actually arrive yet, or still waiting!?!

Mine was ordered last Thursday, albeit at 5pm, and had an email the following day to say that credit check was fine and will ship SOON. Not heard from them since, and no iPhone 4 yet...

Join the club I went for the 16 for same reasons above, I stupidly recycled my 3G thinking it would turn up Tuesday at latest :(. It said limited stock when i ordered not on bloody back order not happy.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom