• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Quidco, its now free!,

Dony

Distinguished Member
Just received an e-mail from quidco, as of today it is free.:thumbsup:

Haven't they also announced that there will now be a Quidco Premium which still costs £5 per year? I seen something about it on FB today but haven't looked into it yet.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I got an email today saying I had been made a 'premium' member - haven't really read it yet.

"
We're very pleased to let you know that as of today you are
a Quidco Premium Member.
"

edit: the criteria:

"
Any member who has transacted in the last year has been automatically upgraded to Quidco Premium.
"

opt out quick if you want to:

"
If you are a Quidco Premium member you can downgrade to a Basic account at any time after your sign-up anniversary so long as you haven't made a purchase since being upgraded.

Once you've made a purchase your Quidco Premium membership remains active until the anniversary of your upgrade has passed.
"

Last edited:
There does appear to be some good benefits. Basic Quidco is FREE and Quidco Premium costs £5 pa with the £5 deducted from the Cashback earned.

Here's what the e-mail says in full:

We're very pleased to let you know that as of today you are a Quidco Premium Member.

This means you can now get your cashback quicker when shopping at over 1,000 Faster Paying Retailers and enjoy unique access to great bespoke promotions. What's more, if you ever have a question, you can also contact the Quidcare support team seven days a week thanks to our new Request Call and Live Chat features.

All you need. Plus more...

In addition to the features you've come to know and love, Quidco Premium also includes new services designed to help you earn more cashback than ever.

The UK's number one cashback site

Get paid cashback on the High Street

Free mobile app that pays you to check in

Cashback on everyday grocery shopping

Faster Paying Retailers

Premium Quidcare Support

No sponsored advertising

Bespoke promotions & loyalty bonuses

If you want to learn more about each of these great features and why we're introducing Quidco Premium, click here

That's not all...
Over 3 million people have now joined the Quidco revolution. To celebrate passing the latest membership milestone we're giving away £10,000!
For your chance to win play our exciting 'SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP' game.
Shop Till You Drop Email Banner Final
Earn cashback at Amazon
More great news! We've struck an exclusive deal with Amazon meaning from today all Quidco members can earn cashback on a selection of categories which will alternate every few weeks.

Find out more
Thanks,
The team at Quidco

sergiup

Distinguished Member
I had an email about being a Premium member now too - to be honest I'm used to being "charged" as fiver per year anyway, so it's a change for the better without ads etc.

mjn

Distinguished Member
Too late for me, already made more purchases!

Guess i'm upgraded then!

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
If it is really free now, I might try it. I signed up on theTop cashback site and not a single order was linked with the site so a waste of time.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
Wouldn't use Quidco ever again after the security issues and dodgy practises

blue max

Distinguished Member
If it is really free now, I might try it. I signed up on theTop cashback site and not a single order was linked with the site so a waste of time.

Just my experience too.

Used to use quidco a lot, but since they dropped ebay and I never buy anything anymore, I may just give it a miss entirely.

pandemic

Prominent Member

Odd, I've only used topcashback and it's always worked for me, got £151 when I switched to t-mobile via the link.

DrWise

Banned
premium member here aswell

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

krish

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
> I suppose most of you got the email about Amazon finally doing cashback ... just not on their most well known categories

Didn't the email say that the categories would vary over time?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom