quidco cashback

I think 'confirmed and paid' means that they have recieved the money from the cashback payer, but they haven't necessarily given it to you yet. Your next bit suggests they haven't, but it will come soon.

i doubt i be seeing it says it was done in june

i not put in my bank details is that reason why it may of not been sent to me

'done' in what way? when did you make the purchase that attracted the cashback?

If you haven't put in bank details then they are going to have a hard time paying you :)

lol

was done in march aa cover

and why does it ask for paypal password or bank password lol looks dodgy

They don't ask for a "password". They ask for your payment details so they can pay you. Otherwise how else do you expect them to do so? If you are that worried, you have no apparent issue with giving your payment details away to random strangers on our classified

i heard not to use paypal on reviews so i use bank

says i after wait till next run for payment that was easy

never looked at my account for ages untill now lol

Last edited:
To anticipate the next question, you are only going to get £8 if this is your first cashback, as the first £5 per year goes to them.

Mash in your paypal addy or bank account no and sort code

In a few weeks you'll be the new proud owner of £8. (Less if using paypal as they take a fee, maybe quidco should start using the paypal gift method)

Quidco is not dodgy in the slightest been using them for 3 years now and got back around £1800 in cash back.

Say's a lot though that you've registered to a site before worrying about it being a scam.

There's also topcashback which you may have heard about on recent tv adverts who unlike quidco do not take any annual payments (quidco takes your first £5 , if you do not amass over £5 in the year they do not charge)

Confirmed and paid in your case means the company you bought from has paid your cashback and quidco will pay you this in the next payment run aslong as you have payment details entered.

My £80.00 cash back was,last tracked on 03/08/11 so nearly 4 months ago and it's still not been paid out.

Is this unusual?

rousetafarian said:
My £80.00 cash back was,last tracked on 03/08/11 so nearly 4 months ago and it's still not been paid out.

Is this unusual?

Not always. Some companies pay late. I took out a contract with Three in March, money was due to be paid in June, still waiting . . .

Whenever I've used Three through a cashback site, they've always been very slow.

unlike quidco do not take any annual payments (quidco takes your first £5 , if you do not amass over £5 in the year they do not charge)

No quite correct, quidco will take the lesser (less than £5) amount.

I think he means they do not charge you the difference.

Not always. Some companies pay late. I took out a contract with Three in March, money was due to be paid in June, still waiting . . .

Whenever I've used Three through a cashback site, they've always been very slow.

If it's overdue, you should raise a query. I've done so a couple of times and it's always been resolved satisfactorily.

Vodafone paid me after 8 months, some companies take long but it will eventually get paid if its been 'confirmed' within the first two months.

Been paid over £900 in 3 years now, I even saw a Topcashback advert on telly today, they're getting very popular now.

Sainsburys car insurance were due me £30 via topcashback since april.
I raised several 'missing cash back claims', still nothing.
In the end I raised a thread on their forum asking if I should give it up as a waste of time and a mod replied.
Within a week the £30 was not only tracked on my account, but payable too.

If it's overdue, you should raise a query. I've done so a couple of times and it's always been resolved satisfactorily.

Have done. This particular one happened on TopCashBack but I've used a number of cashback sites getting cashback from Three over the years and it has always caused an issue. TCB have done all they can and it has been escalated directly to Three. Waiting on them now.

This amount is £107 so Im not letting this one go!

Quick couple of questions which are sort of related. I just joined the AVForums Rewards scheme which is powered by Quidco. I also just purchased a camera from Jessops which I picked up and paid for in store to avoid it being delivered to my house, as it's a gift. The purchase shows up as "tracked" on my account page but I'm not sure if it'll get confirmed and paid with me going in store to finish it off. How long should I leave it before raising a query?

Also, my profile and settings is showing as 90% complete even though I've completed all the steps. Is that because a payment needs to go through to confirm the bank account?

My last jessops purchases took three months from the purchase date to be paid. They tracked very quickly.

%-complete relates to your information - name, post code etc. If you click on the 'you are x% complete - complete' bit it should take you through all the bits. I am 70% complete - there is no real need to be 100 - it just gives them more info to profile you ;)

...I even saw a Topcashback advert on telly today, they're getting very popular now.

Prefer Topcashback myself, had so many issues with Quidco (payments/claims rejected for no reason) about a year ago so jumped ship and never looked back.

i have now used them both for a few years and find them both excellent and always check either site for the highest rate of cashback, im just over £5500 with quidco and just over £575 on tcb, never really had any problems with any some payout in just over a month nowadays, they have both come along way and still arent mainstream people still dont know about these sites funnily enough and should do imo

£5500? :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom