For Sale QuickSmart Baby Stroller - in a backpack.....

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Piscauk, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Piscauk

Piscauk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +530
    A quirky item this. A QuickSmart baby stroller. Its very lightweight, and folds up into its own backpack. In all honesty, the backpack is hardly discreet, the size is a cross between a regular school rucksack and a walking rucksack.

The best description is on the Argos Website, as in the below here link. There is also a video showing it on there.

Buy The Quicksmart Backpack Stroller at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Travel, Limited stock Nursery.

Anyhoo, long story short, I thought this would be a good idea for a city break holiday planned, my wife prefers the idea of carrying our daughter in a sling. I can return this in the next few days no problems; I am however offering it here as firstly, I paid £30 for it so am only asking for that; and secondly it is very low in stock around the country, so if someone especially wanted one but couldnt find one, ours has had the box opened, looked over and returned within 5 minutes.

Asking £30, plus postage. Postage would obviously be cost only, which is pretty much £10 on parcel2go. NO OFFERS, I am only listing this here to give someone an opportunity to pick up a new item if none are available locally.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.