Quantcast

Quick way to spend £100.

S

smallman28

Just been dvd shopping with a mate who has just bought a player and I think we went everywhere to get the best prices possible other than ordering on-line.

Matrix 2 disc set
X-Men
Starship Troopers
Fifth Element
All for £40 from HMV with the buy one get one free offer.

Predator 2 disc set
Aliens
£20 in total from WHS on a buy one get one free offer

Vanilla Sky
The One
Black Hawk Down 2 disc set
All 3 for £30 ex-rental from Blockbuster

Fast And The Furious
£10 from GAME

£100 for 10 discs,cant be too bad.

pointon

Novice Member
Not bad no, but breaking it down means you paid £10 for 'The One'!!! That's bad.

I'd have paid you £10 to take it away from me. Even the local DVD swap shop won't take it off me, and I don't even want money from them!

S

smallman28

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Shame the Matrix version bought was the UK R2.
Yeah,but he has it on video already so wont know any different!

buns

Banned
I think that the majority of the population gives little interest to a cut version..... thgey probably never know and even if they did, wouldnt do anything about it.....

a
d

S

sifowler

Originally posted by buns
I think that the majority of the population gives little interest to a cut version..... thgey probably never know and even if they did, wouldnt do anything about it.....

a
d
Indeed. What did people do before DVD's/Laserdiscs etc, did they import the US VHS version ?!

Must admit, its only through buying DVDs that I've given a thought to whether the film is cut or not - and its only through the internet that this information has become readily available.

S

Squirrel God

... but once you know you have a censored version, you want the uncensored version - as the director intended ;)