Quick twin question.

The Twin does not have a quality setting. It directly records the digital stream that is broadcast. So for video, its 10 or so hours, give or take differences due to differences in bitrates broadcast.

-Ian

I think that i the Humax can record 20 hours with its 40gig hard drive, double that of the Pace. But I think like the Pace there is also only one quality setting for recording.
The Fusion FVRT100 I think will have something like 6 quality options for recording making a maximum of 60 hours recording, but no reviews of that one yet so we'll have to wait and see, personaly I like the looks and sounds of the Fusion, but will it be any good? patience needed me thinks!;)

You could always swap out the Hard Drive for a larger-capacity one. Huge thread in this board describes how it is done (completely successfully, I understand).

Originally posted by nigel
You could always swap out the Hard Drive for a larger-capacity one. Huge thread in this board describes how it is done (completely successfully, I understand).
Yeah cheers nigel, I know about the uograde, its not for me but for someone who wouldnt upgrade the HD.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom