Quick twin question.

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
what is the maximum you can record on to a pace twin standard drive at minimum quality? is it still 10 hours? (i know i should know this):rolleyes:

I

idhutt

The Twin does not have a quality setting. It directly records the digital stream that is broadcast. So for video, its 10 or so hours, give or take differences due to differences in bitrates broadcast.

-Ian

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I think that i the Humax can record 20 hours with its 40gig hard drive, double that of the Pace. But I think like the Pace there is also only one quality setting for recording.
The Fusion FVRT100 I think will have something like 6 quality options for recording making a maximum of 60 hours recording, but no reviews of that one yet so we'll have to wait and see, personaly I like the looks and sounds of the Fusion, but will it be any good? patience needed me thinks!;)

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
You could always swap out the Hard Drive for a larger-capacity one. Huge thread in this board describes how it is done (completely successfully, I understand).

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by nigel
You could always swap out the Hard Drive for a larger-capacity one. Huge thread in this board describes how it is done (completely successfully, I understand).
Yeah cheers nigel, I know about the uograde, its not for me but for someone who wouldnt upgrade the HD.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom