Quick System Link Question

norealplan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't see this mentioned anywhere.

Me and my mates are looking at doing system link with Modern Warfare 2. Before we sort it all out ,we just wanted to make sure you can do split screen system link, as on some of the previous Call of Dutys it was one player per console when done via system link. i.e we want two consoles connected, and have 4 players on each console.

Does anyone know for definite if you can do split screen system link?

Cheers

Craig

I was annoyed at only one person per xbox on COD4 so i put system link split screen in as a suggestion on the twitter page but i dont know if they have done it or not, not had a chance to test it.

Tried this today. Unfortunately only 1 player per console in system link :thumbsdow
What on earth is the point in that?

I used to system link back on the old xbox with Halo, 4 on each Xbox, was brilliant.

What on earth is the point in that?

I used to system link back on the old xbox with Halo, 4 on each Xbox, was brilliant.

So did i, it was some of the best gaming i have ever done, split screen, system linking on halo2.

Yeah i tried it on MW2 the other day too to find out it didnt work :( Its really fustrating that they didnt add it to the game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom