1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Sky connection question!

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by PoochJD, Sep 2, 2004.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Can anyone help me please?

A friend of mine has his old Panasonic digibox from Sky, and is now living in a block of flats with a communal Sky dish/aerial. He has contacted Sky to get a new contract and subscription card, with them, but he also needs to get the cable that goes from the back of the Sky digibox to the wallsocket - not the power supply lead, but the weirdy Sky cable that has a hexagonal connector on both ends. (Or, at least that's whata my friend says he thinks he needs!) Sky claim they won't supply one. Understandably, he's feeling a bit :mad: and :confused: as to why they won't do this, even if he pays for the correct cable.

Does anyone know where he can get it from please? A list of shops or contacts he could physically walk-in too, rather than order over the internet, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pooch

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    A good DIY superstore should stock some CT100 sat cable and the F connectors required, barring that a local sat dealer would probably make one up for you for a few quid.

More info here.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Starburst,

Cheers for that! Much appreciated! :smashin:

Pooch