quick question

kopchoir

Ex Member
Reaction score
i cant find how to do double spaces on ms word im doing an essay and it needs to be double spaced can someone tell me how to do it please
thanks
si

Highlight all the text you want to double space then on the formatting toolbar ( should show bullet point , bold & italic icons etc ) look for an icon that looks like 2 up and down arrows with lines to the right. If it isn't on your toolbar there should be a dropdown box to the far right of the toolbar which will bring up more options. If you haven't got the formatting toolbar showing the go to View , Toolbars , Formatting. Should then be added to your toolbar.

cheers dave sorted it now head was that full of study :censored: couldn`t think for the life of me
cheers
si

mods can close cheers

just bumping this little thread for a quick question if anyone has the answer to
it im using ms word 2003 and i cant see m to find the footer option i have around 6 pages of work and will need to put my name on the bottom of each page i cant seem to find how to do it i find various footer settings but none do what i need it to do any help would be fab
cheers
si

just bumping this little thread for a quick question if anyone has the answer to
it im using ms word 2003 and i cant see m to find the footer option i have around 6 pages of work and will need to put my name on the bottom of each page i cant seem to find how to do it i find various footer settings but none do what i need it to do any help would be fab
cheers
si

View > Header and footer

I think?

tried that but it just gives me a header not a footer just need a footer thanks anyway ill give it another whirl but i dont think its that, doing my head in now its an instant fail if i dont put it in
i know everyone is reading the cocks who wants to be a millionaire thread but if anyone else out there could give us a lift would be much appreciated
cheers
si

Try what Iccz said again, and scroll to the bottom of your page. :thumbsup:

I'm using Word 2003 and have just tried it to make sure it works.

Legend thanks dony :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom