Quick question (quick answer please)

RHCP

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A virtual beer to the first that answers me this.

My denon av reciever is connected via conponent to my plasma, can i plug a ps2 into my amp via normal cables (red, yellow and white) and it will connect because i have the component is in place?

Or do i have to put a set of red yellow white cables to my plasma from my ps2.

Cheers

unless i've read it wrong on the Denon site, you dont have video upconversion.....so no, you cant plug in to the Denon with normal red/white (stereo) yellow (video) composite cables and output via the component........

however as the poster above me shows, you can get that cable and plug that in to the denon's other component input (assuming you have a spare component input on it) and el bingo.....heh

Knyght_byte said:
unless i've read it wrong on the Denon site, you dont have video upconversion.....so no, you cant plug in to the Denon with normal red/white (stereo) yellow (video) composite cables and output via the component........

however as the poster above me shows, you can get that cable and plug that in to the denon's other component input (assuming you have a spare component input on it) and el bingo.....heh
:beer:

I just connected it by scart in the end, then connected a composite cable from the plasma to the amp for sound. :beer:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom