1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick note to everyone wanting to know more about LG 32LX2R (reviews and more)

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by vegasmtv, Sep 3, 2005.

1. vegasmtv

vegasmtv
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was thinking about getting this tv for a while as 2 of my local Currys store have had it up and running using a hd sampler video and it looks AMAZINg.

This morning i decided to go for it, went down to Currys and they had that 1 only on display and wouldn't sell it.

Went to the other currys and was told the same thing.

So i went online and found more then TEN stores selling it for 100-200 less than currys and all said "usally in stock" or "in stock".

I called EVERY PLACE on the internet and NONE of them had it in stock.

I was told things from we just sold the last one and it'll be 6 weeks before we get another one to it hasn't been released yet it'll be a few weeks at the least.

Even the sites that said they have it in stock once i called them they said a few weeks.

I have searched the web for days and it seems there are around 5 of you LG 32 LX2R users out there.

One shop told me LG didn't make enough and all i can do is wait for more to be released from lg.

Well thought i'd let you guys know.

2. thelawnet

thelawnet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    That's because it's sitting next to 30 other TVs running off an aerial cable, whereas LG have forced Currys to set their products up properly using a dedicated source.

Doesn't say too much about the merits of the LG.

3. jibberjabber

jibberjabber
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Was in currys superstore roaring meg stevenage yesterday and to my suprise the LG section had been revamped. They had all there new LG's running off a dedicated source the box stated "HD Stream" this was not present there 2 days ago, one word go have a looky now!! if in this area or it looks like LG are installing in currys superstores. :smashin: