QUICK- N80 or K800i

diskodeek

Standard Member
folks- currently have a 6230i....
just been on the phone to o2-upgrade time. been offered a very good deal on mins txts so want to stay with them.

I have always been a nokia guy and moved away before- and was well peed off, always said i would never do it again- but i have read the k800i is very very good ?

any thoughts ?
thanks in advance
Ross

N80 has Wifi, K800i doesn't, but the SE is a lovely easy to use phone.

jonnypb

diskodeek said:
folks- currently have a 6230i....
just been on the phone to o2-upgrade time. been offered a very good deal on mins txts so want to stay with them.

I have always been a nokia guy and moved away before- and was well peed off, always said i would never do it again- but i have read the k800i is very very good ?

any thoughts ?
thanks in advance
Ross
stick to nokia, i strayed away once and soon came back

what deal have you got?

Sy1441

N80, ive had both. The K800i is a horrible phone, great features but a ridiculous lenght and horrible design.

diskodeek

Standard Member
not a bad deal- 500 mins-500txts 25 quid on a 12 month contract

was offered 750 and 750 for 30 quid..however that was an 18 month contract and i did not fancy that

apolloa

Easy, K800I all the way, but you can't compare it with the N80 as the N80 is a much more advanced phone and it's battery lasts about a day.
Better match as mentioned above is the N73, I still prefer the K800I myself as the N73 is a bit too plasticy and a Nokia. Visit a shop and take a look at both dummy phones or real ones if your buying it.
To others here I'm the opposite, I strayed away from Nokia to Sony and haven't looked back, so much more easy to use and they have volume keys on the side where they belong.
There are websites that say the K800I has the better camera and vice versa.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom