quick HD questions

HDMI would conceivably give you a 1080p (though there are current no games that actually utilize 1080p) output where as the component cable is not capable of this and thus not as good.

I have found the HD VGA gives the clearest sharpest picture on my 32" 720p television but probably wont be the case with you.

A component cable IS capable of outputting 1080p for everything apart from HD-DVD playback.

Is there any reports on the new xbox 360 having any ROD problems or is it just the older 360.

My 360 has gone to microsoft for repair ,will it return with a new motherboard or just a replacement old type.

Neil....

Had a email from microsoft :D my 360 is on it way back home .

All repaired , should be back in time for PES 09 this friday:smashin:

Is there any reports on the new xbox 360 having any ROD problems or is it just the older 360.

My 360 has gone to microsoft for repair ,will it return with a new motherboard or just a replacement old type.

Neil....

No matter how many times they re-design it there will always be a certain percentage of consoles that fail and give RROD but it is ment to be alot more reliable now than it used to be but saying that my launch console lasted well over 26 months before it gave RROD whereas my Elite that I got last September didnt even last a year before RROD.

had my 360 for just over 2 years before she died :(

so thats not bad going:thumbsup:will be happy when UPS drop it off this week:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom