• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Quick Guitar Hero: On Tour question

Flashy

Distinguished Member
Thinking of ordering Guitar Hero: On Tour. Does anyone know how many save game slots there are?

I'm hoping it's at least two, not just the one like with Elite Beat Agents, or else I may find myself banned from playing by my girlfriend, lest I "mess up" her scores...

PocketOperator

I thought it just saved your progress as you play along? I have both On Tour and Decades (which is better btw as you can choose to play bass/rhythm guitar as well as lead and there are some bonus songs you can unlock) and I have played career mode in both and haven't specifically saved any of my games before turning the DS off, it seems to just autosave so that when I next play it knows which songs I have completed and where I'm up to.

Flashy

Distinguished Member
^^^That sounds pretty much the same as Elite Beat Agents. Perhaps I'll give it a go anyway. It might break my Geometry Wars addiction, if nothing else. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom