Quick 'easy' question for Sony KP-44PS2 owners ..

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by foxmeister, Mar 19, 2002.

1. foxmeister

foxmeister

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Although I have not seen this TV in the flesh I am 99.9% confident that I will be buying one within the next few weeks having read the positive remarks on this and other forums.

Now to the question; Is there space for a DVD player, video, etc. in the cabinet that the actual TV sits on or would I have to buy one of the side cabinets for that purpose??
    I said it was easy but none of the reviews make it clear what is 'under' the TV, I am hoping it is 'space' but my guess would be that it is the centre speaker ....

I am obviously browsing the web for the cheapest price for this set, any ideas would be greatfully received, thanks in anticipation ..... :)

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    foxmeister,

there is no cabinet under this set - that's where all the gubbins is for projecting the picture onto the screen :0) Personally, I tnink the side cabinets are horrific...but it's all down to personal taste and having a small aircraft hangar to store them in !

I like this TV too..but it's rather expensive to buying without even seeing one. Do you have a COMET or Curry's nearby, they both seem to be stocking them at the moment...it's worth taking a look and checking out the competition too.

Cheers
    Daz

3. foxmeister

foxmeister

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your time DAZ.
    I obviously need somewhere to put all the 'ugly' looking bits !! (video, dvd player, etc.) so I think rather than buy one of the Sony side cabinets I will buy a separate smaller cabinet to put these in away from the TV (side of settee maybe) and invest in some longer cables.
    Is this what everyone else does ??!!
    Thanks again ..