Quick advise needed...

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Guys as in another post I have has the NO WIFI issue with my ipad. I have taken it out of its official case this morning ready to take back to the Apple store when I get the call. What I did do just for the hell of it was try the reset network option again and :eek: the network option is back and my iPad is working as normal.

What do I do? should I take it back anyway? should I see how it goes? :confused:

jotty

Guys as in another post I have has the NO WIFI issue with my ipad. I have taken it out of its official case this morning ready to take back to the Apple store when I get the call. What I did do just for the hell of it was try the reset network option again and :eek: the network option is back and my iPad is working as normal.

What do I do? should I take it back anyway? should I see how it goes? :confused:

I think it's an issue that won't be "solved" until the update, I have had connection issues but in my case it's been better with the case on which is strange, if you can return it without hassle then do that as apple seem to have identified as a problem.

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Think what I will do is when they bell me I will tell them what's happened and ask them what's there policy if it goes again in six weeks or so. This must be a software issue, but taking it out of the case and it worked, that's crazy. Its back in its case now and it seems fine. :)

Nuttynutter123

its covered with a 12 month warranty so if after the software update it still doesnt work then you can return it then as faulty.

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Its gone again. I was recreating what tripped it up before by doing a proper switch off and as before it asked me to connect to iTunes when switched back on where iTunes made me do a restore. Ultimately I got the NO WIFI grey out again in the network tab, so there is a fault somewhere. :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom