Queuing for the Iphone 5s at Brent Cross or Westfield White City?

tdw

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Will Brent Cross or Westfield White City be open for queuing to pick up the phone or do I have to wait until 10am when the centre opens? Never queued for an iphone before and I don't want to get there at 10 and be at the back and miss out!

I really want to go to Brent Cross but I phoned them and they said they will open at 10 but my brother phoned them and they said 8.

If you can queue early, how do you get into Brent Cross, through multi storey car park or bus entrance side?

Thanks

These Shopping centers are always open 24 hrs so you can always queue outside any shop. Apple, O2, Vodafone etc

The Trafford Centre normally opens @ 10.00am but the Apple store will open @ 08:00am on Friday 20th. People were queuing 10hrs before opening last year. It will be worse this year with no pre-orders available on 5S.

Probably worth checking the individual centres policy. Mine didn't allow queuing until the other shops had shut the night before, as they didn't want the isles and shop doorways blocked by lines of people.

If you're getting the iPhone on contract, it's best to go to the network provider store as there is hardly any queue at their stores

If you're getting the iPhone on contract, it's best to go to the network provider store as there is hardly any queue at their stores

Unless it CPW, which is right next door to the Apple Store in my Mall! (And opposite Three)

Just a question on this, any of the o2, orange, EE shops open early on Friday?

My brother went to Brent Cross this morning, 300+ people, turned around and left. Ordered online already for delivery 7-10 business days.

I plan on queuing for the 6Plus at brent cross..any suggestions what time i should be there based on the 5/5s launch?

Thanks

Don't know about this year but last year my brother was there before 8am and there were loads of people so he left.

Don't know about this year but last year my brother was there before 8am and there were loads of people so he left.

Thanks for your reply mate...hmm I'm in two minds really.

I assume if there out on stock on Friday.. they will of-course have more stock on Sat and Sunday?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom