Quests and Quest Discussion

I simply do not believe Bungie have set the Iron Banner to have any decent drops.

I've played a lot. Got two characters to level 3, and my third is on about 2 1/4.

In all the games I've played I've had one legendary chest engram, and a small number of blue items - none higher than 295.

I've seen others get legendary gloves or class items, but no legendary weapons or engrams whatsoever.

If this is improving drop rates, god help us if they nerf it.
Had a couple of hours on it myself last night, didn't see anything of worth drop. Let's hope it picks up after rank 3 then.

I'm just about to hit R5 at the gunsmith, methinks that particular quest will be consigned to the abandoned quests bin ;)

I've done the infusion and the 7 kill streak now (fun when it only has six bullets!). I went on the moon mission where you wake the hive, and just picked off headshots to activate the triple tap.

I've decided not to bother using this gun in the iron banner as it is pretty crap. However I will give it a go in regular crucible once the Iron Banner is over.

Ahh, do you not have to get the kill streaks in the crucible then ?
If that's the case, then all is not lost :)

The other step is precision kill streaks in the crucible.

If that means three consecutive headshot kills without reloading then I will probably abandon this too.

I may as well order a new controller now!

The daily heroic is the black spindle mission.

Now my titan is up to 307 / 308, who fancies it? I'm hoping with a higher light level we will have more chance.

I will use my raid auto rifle, raid sniper and exotic void sword - hopefully should be good for clearing the ads with the auto rifle, sniper for the blights and my sword to deal death generally. :)

If that means three consecutive headshot kills without reloading then I will probably abandon this too.

If it is, then I might get my lad to do it ;).....then again, it might not be worth the effort as some of the exotics this time around are pretty lack luster :)

Now my titan is up to 307 / 308, who fancies it? I'm hoping with a higher light level we will have more chance.

I will use my raid auto rifle, raid sniper and exotic void sword - hopefully should be good for clearing the ads with the auto rifle, sniper for the blights and my sword to deal death generally. :)

Would love to give it a go but can't get on till about 4:30 this afternoon. If you're about for it then, although I'm only 300 but make up for it with erm pure skill? :confused:

I wouldn't mind a go, although it won't be until about 10 tonight if you haven't done it by then. Not sure I would be much help though, light level still at 297.

If I've already got it done I'd be happy to try and get you through. 297 will be tough though!

I'll give it crack maybe in an hour?

Yeah this quest is stupid. For the crucible part you need to get 7 precision kills with that crappy hand cannon in a single crucible game. Doesn't need to be in a streak or anything. I only got to 3 but that was Skirmish which isn't the best.

I'm thinking we could go into Rumble and find a dark corner?? :rolleyes::blush:

Oh and the reward gun probably isn't that good but it drops at 310 so means I could infuse my Hung Jury up to max level :)

Yeah this quest is stupid. For the crucible part you need to get 7 precision kills with that crappy hand cannon in a single crucible game. Doesn't need to be in a streak or anything. I only got to 3 but that was Skirmish which isn't the best.

I'm thinking we could go into Rumble and find a dark corner?? :rolleyes::blush:

I would be happy to meet you in a dark corner ;) :blush:

The third step needs to be in the crucible, but that isn't for 7-kill sprees. It is for "precision kill streaks" which I suspect means sets of three headshots without reloading.

Edit : Just googled it - you need to get 7 precision kills with it in one crucible game. Don't need to be consecutive or in one magazine. That is definitely do-able!

The third step needs to be in the crucible, but that isn't for 7-kill sprees. It is for "precision kill streaks" which I suspect means sets of three headshots without reloading.

Edit : Just googled it - you need to get 7 precision kills with it in one crucible game. Don't need to be consecutive or in one magazine. That is definitely do-able!

That's what i was trying to say above - still hard as the gun seems to have zero aim assist and a really slow time to kill. I was trying to arcbolt then headshot. Best I could do was 4 :(

I don't like cheesing quests but this one isn't fun at all and I just want it completed

It is a very poor gun, so not looking forward to trying to get those kills. Definitely not going to bother in Iron Banner. I'll try and get in a rumble game with it sometime after Iron Banner is done.

Apparently the new one is quite good, and I've heard it may be 310 light. If so I'll have to do this bloody thing on all three characters!

Yeah it is 310 - it's not that hard a quest apart from this part but I am getting bored testing the gunsmith guns on other characters - done on warlock to get Tlaloc but the titan guns look rubbish so probably not going to bother.

Eventually I will get it on my other ones but by that point may have raid stuff which is higher

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom