• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Questions Regarding Antec Fusion Case

theavguy

Established Member
Hi all,

I have some more questions regarding the Antec Fusion case, please excuse me as I'm kind of new to this stuff :D

1) Is the case low profile or full height? I need to fit in a ATI HD3650, so will this fit?

2) Will a Corsair 550W VX Series fit in the case?

As always, all comments are appreciated and thanks will be given. :)

paddy01

Established Member
Hi all,

I have some more questions regarding the Antec Fusion case, please excuse me as I'm kind of new to this stuff :D

1) Is the case low profile or full height? I need to fit in a ATI HD3650, so will this fit?

As always, all comments are appreciated and thanks will be given. :)

It's not 'full' height in that it's not the same as a full on tower case but as a guide I know that a Scythe Mini-Ninja cooler will fit so you could go off the height of that to check whether the card you mention will fit. I would imagine it'll fit fine.

Assuming the Corsair is a standard ATX PSU then it'll fit. I'm using a Seasonic in mine (which I heartily recommend by the way!)

Cheers

Paddy

jameson_uk

Prominent Member
I have a 3650 in mine... standard cards fit as long as there is nothing sticking out. I tried to replace the heatsink on mine with a Thermalright V2 but as this has heatpipes running over the top of the card it would not fit in with it on.

Yep. takes a standard size ATX power supply

Phil W

Established Member
Mickwall's build 1 (pics are here http://www.avforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5219966&postcount=40, but it is worth reading the whole thread http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5219966#post5219966) had an Asus HD 2600 Pro 256mb Graphics Card in an Antec Fusion case, so I think you'll be OK.

All the best,

Keith

I have a Sapphire HD2600XT in mine and have fitted the silent heatsink etc (with heatpipes going over the top) from Quietpc.com with no problems - it seems to handle HD with no problem...and is now also quiet!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom