Quantcast

Questions re. Denon AVR-X2600H

itm

I'm thinking of buying this to replace my Onkyo TX-NR515. I was wondering whether anyone who currently owned this amp could answer a couple of questions:
(1) Does bluetooth transmission (i.e. to bluetooth headphones) now work? It is not referred to in the manual, but I believe that there was a firmware update due which would introduce it
(2) Are all 8 of the HDMI input sources directly selectable from buttons on the remote? (my Onkyo has 7 rear inputs, but only 5 are directly selectable)

pure_geordie

I'm thinking of buying this to replace my Onkyo TX-NR515. I was wondering whether anyone who currently owned this amp could answer a couple of questions:
(1) Does bluetooth transmission (i.e. to bluetooth headphones) now work? It is not referred to in the manual, but I believe that there was a firmware update due which would introduce it NOT TRIED IT SORRY.
(2) Are all 8 of the HDMI input sources directly selectable from buttons on the remote? (my Onkyo has 7 rear inputs, but only 5 are directly selectable)
YES

Top Bottom