Questions for Hitachi PJ-TX10 owners

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Italo Tettoni, May 19, 2004.

1. Italo Tettoni

Italo Tettoni
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all, I just recently bought the Hitachi PJ-TX10 projector and, though generally happy with its performance, I have a couple of questions I hope owners of this model projector can answer:

1. My projector only seems to be able to handle an interlaced signal through its component inputs and I get poor syncing artefacts whenever I try to use a progressive source on these inputs. Can this projector accept a 'progressive' signal through its Component inputs?

2. The projector does accept a 'progressive signal' though its VGA input but I have noticed a 'scrolling wave' type of artefact, especially noticeable on solid areas of colour like strong reds. I suspect it's caused by the internal fan since it seems to be perfectly in sync with it (and yes I have tried plugging the projector into another powerpoint, better cables etc...) Has anyone else noticed a similar artefact with their PJ-TX10 and if yes have they resolved the issue?

many thanks in advance

--
    Italo