1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about Sony NW-HD3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Toffe, May 15, 2005.

1. Toffe

Toffe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have some questions about the Sony NW-HD3 player, which I´m thinking about whether to but or not.
    These are maybe a bit stupid questions, but I haven`t found the answers so, does it have a shuffle function? And if so, can it shuffle just an album, or every song on it, or both?
    Can you fast-forward and backward?
    Can you use it as a portable harddrive? Meaning that you can just drag things to it using My Computer and then connect it to, say, a friends computer and transfer it to him? (I think, from what I´ve heard, that you can this, but you won´t be able to listen to music you just dragged to it, but at least you can use it as a portable harddrive).
    Thanks.

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1) it can do both.

2)yes

3)yes

it can do everything you want it to. its a greta piece of kit i have had one for a few months and love it!

3. Toffe

Toffe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response, though I´m now thinking of buying the NW-HD5 instead, which seems even better. And it´s so cheap, 280€ in Sweden.(Though I don´t live there, I live in Finland, thank God, I can at least order from there).