Questions about Pio 506 DXE?

Well, you want the sound anyway, yes? So an AV amp is a must. So, if you get one with decent switching, it will simplify your system, give you a shedload of highest quality inputs, which you will become short of eventually otherwise, and it will make use of the best input your plasma has, the HDMI. I'm tking the mickey about the media box. Most people like you are mystified how you use a plasma like a PHD8, with just 1 input. Maybe the fog has cleared now? And why custom installers almost universally rail against media box plasmas? We run out of inputs, and we need more rack space for the media box. You want to see some of the cupboards where people want their gear put! A couple of tyre levers would not come amiss, not to mention fan cooling.

Thanks Maw I think I'm starting to understand a bit more now. So could I get a decent AV reciever and a set of 5.1 speakers on a budget of about £800, maybe a bit more? I will eventually be running Xbox360/PS3 into it, I also have an upscaling HDMI dvd player.

Maw, what distance is needed for 50"?

I'd say that's reasonable. HD signals will enable it to be viewed closer, the scart piccy is a tad iffy closer than that 9ft distance, but hD will be super.

Just two more questions. How can i see the total hours in pio? The 506 XDE includes any stand?
Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom