1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions about home audio

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by dsantamassino, Sep 28, 2004.

1. dsantamassino

dsantamassino

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone. Im just going to copy/paste my topic from all the way down below from the general area so please bear with it. thanks..

For this year around Christmas time i want to purchase 5.1 surround system from best buy. I want to purchase everything separate instead of in a package deal. I would be going in person but to get an idea. I would like to know what should i look for on http://www.bestbuy.com/

I live in the USA. I didnt want anything over $400 total if possible. I wanted my amp or receiver to hook up my TV, VCR and DVD Player. I wanted it mainly to play music such as radio and have fun. My room is a small room so nothing that will rock down the house. I share room and board in a home. what would be the best separate equipment to buy. Feel free to ask me questions what i want and what i like then we go from there. I dont know the size of my room. dont have a tape measure. please reply back..

2. dsantamassino

dsantamassino

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Why R U haven't asnwered my qeustion yet?? I need this stuff ASAP. I have no money. Please PM me soon if you can help.

Derek

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Derek - we are normally a helpful bunch here but the forum is UK based and whilst we welcome members from all over the world there are quite a few differences between pricing in the US and UK and many of the products sold on your side of the water are unfamiliar to us. I have had a look at the bestbuy website and I'm afraid that I can't really help you.

Try asking your question on an American forum like www.avsforum.com as they will be much more aware of what is available domestically.