QUESTION - why are people buying so much bogroll?

Who went shopping in Bath in 4 Romeo?

View attachment 1268465
Screenshot_20200403-183755_Chrome.jpg

Storing bog roll is the new status symbol. Instead of a Rolex it will be double quilted, scented bog roll strapped to their wrist.

Delete that now!

Somewhere it is too late.

Quick everyone stock up now, before the panic buying starts....

Oh, wait, that's how it happened last time isn't it?

Has anyone else noticed how the shelves are still barren across the board?

In Asda at least, it looks as though people are still stockpiling / panic buying.

In Asda at least, it looks as though people are still stockpiling / panic buying.
Completely back to normal in Manchester as far as I can see. Not a substitution in my Tesco shop in weeks. And ventured out shopping last week and again, no shortages of anything at all except a very limited selection of anti-bac soap.

Completely back to normal in Manchester as far as I can see. Not a substitution in my Tesco shop in weeks. And ventured out shopping last week and again, no shortages of anything at all except a very limited selection of anti-bac soap.

Must be a southern thing, greedy lot.

The supermarkets down South around us were pretty much back to normal within the first couple of weeks of lockdown, other than things like baking and loo roll.

TBH I'm impressed at how well the supermarket sector has responded to all of this.

I had a big Asda order delivered last night and it was pretty good. The only substitution was the Angel Delight, I got chocolate flavour instead of banana.

Not here in Chichester. Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Aldi, Lidl, Co-ops all have normally stocked shelves.

There are items which have been missing such as some Baxter's soups I like, otherwise stocks seem normal.

It's posts like this that can start panic. Having said that, you did say ASDA. Let's face it, the majority of shoppers there are a few cans short of a six pack.

It's posts like this that can start panic. Having said that, you did say ASDA. Let's face it, the majority of shoppers there are a few cans short of a six pack.
Or just on low incomes.

Or Both

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid so, and they said they'd be concentrating on essentials, so another broken promise. :mad:

Those aren't essential?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom