QUESTION - why are people buying so much bogroll?

@rousetafarian He's asked in the relevant forum.

He's just trying to get a sad little rise before he leaves and it's puerile. Hence I'm ignoring him.

And message supermodel at 7pm

add: I wish I could message a supermodel. Supermod

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else want a last chance to get in some goodbye abuse

you’ve been a member over a decade with nearly 2k posts. Why not just give the forum a break for the evening and see how you feel in the morning. Everyone’s on edge and we all have differing opinions. None of which are worth deleting account for in my opinion.

i actually had keyman account before this but I lost the login.
but you can see the abuse. i doesn’t get to me but the acts are just not on and I am against the idea of it.

If the forum has dropped to this standard, there is no need to contribute my contents.

What?

nothing much, requested for deleting account at 7, takes a bit of time, double check my abuse level status, and after this I am certain they will agree to let me go. Thanks to sloppy‘s parting gift, they won’t be dragging their feet.

Thank you for the funny emoji, just the cherry to top it off. I am waiting for the deletion to complete.

chickenrainbowtp.jpg

There seems to be a concern about how to survive without loo roll. So read carefully.

1, Connect the garden house to a suitable tap and run the hose to the bog. Fit a trigger controlled spray head at the bog end.

2, When shopping pop to the garden section and buy one of those pump to presurise garden sprayers. Fill with water and keep near bog.

3, Watering can with spray head attachmen. Fit attachment so water sprays upwards.

4, This is the real deal method for when caught desparate in the woods. Look for a squirrel ( now have you ever seen a squirrel, with sh it stuck to it's fur! ) Now catch your squirrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people don't have a shower?

Mildly inconvenient but have a shower after a bowel movement.

You're not going 10 times a day, if you are, you have more to worry about than having no bog roll.

I've just ordered a LARGE sticker to put on the back window of my car from ebay :D

:thumbsup:

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
1585722120171.png

1585722153632.png

I think i might have bought just a bit too much in hindsight.....

1eeaa30159999e8a033e73e226325b38.jpg

And that was on Monday!

I only have half that amount.

But it's not that cheap off-brand garbage you've hoarded. Nothing but quilted sheets for me...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom