Question re: Cost, ITV, Sound

dgjlee

I am currently paying £71 a month... For that I get Sky HD, Sky + in my second multi room and full lineup package... Is there anyway to save money on this package either by cutting down or moaning at Sky about the lack of channels and poor quality?

Why is ITV football always bordered through Sky?

Has anyone else had very poor intermittent sound quality when watching premiership through the HD channels?

Ragnarok

Why is ITV football always bordered through Sky?

Same on freeview, ITV are cheep and can't be arsed to broadcast 4:3 properly or get 16:9 feed from around europe when they are available.

The intermitent sound has hit SD channels as well as HD one with the premiership and FA cup matches. Rumors are it's somthing to do with BT's lame fiber feed to sky HQ aparently.

stockyvillage

I am currently paying £71 a month... For that I get Sky HD, Sky + in my second multi room and full lineup package... Is there anyway to save money on this package either by cutting down or moaning at Sky about the lack of channels and poor quality?

you should only be paying £63.50 for multi-room unless you have 3 boxes when price becomes £73.50

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom