Question Pioneer DVR-520

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by bruder, Oct 26, 2004.

1. bruder

bruder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. After erasing a part of recording (in the middle) does the edited record freezes at this point?
    2. Can you merge two records in one title?

hope you understand me :)

Gregor

2. Mikey45

Mikey45

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. When you use the remote handset to create a chapter mark(s) you can delete a chapter and on playback it continues smoothly across the mark(s) without freezing.

2. The Pioneer allows you to join 2 adjacent chapters but doesn't seem willing to do so when a section (chapter) has been removed from between 2 separate chapters.
    Mike

3. phelings

phelings
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I find on my Pioneer that deleting a chapter always results in a freeze frame on the completed dvd.I have not checked on the HDD original,but I assume its the same

4. Benfica

Benfica

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Regarfing quetion #2, if you mean 2 diferent titles (recordings) than, YES, you can "COMBINE" them, when editing a "COPY LIST" and get 1 title only.

If you use "FRAME ACURATE" set to "OFF" then you can not do this if:
    - they have mixed aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3, 4:3 (letter box))
    – they have mixed recording modes (EP/MN1–6,LP/MN7–18,SP/MN19–31,FINE/MN32)

If you use "FRAME ACURATE" set to "ON" then there are no limitations, but in the end you may not be able to use High Speed Copy to DVD-R in Video Mode.

I think you will get a small freeze at the union point.

Hope that helps.