• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

question on a game return and scratch card

Koolvin1

hiya,

I purchased a Wii game from Game today.

a. can I return it if I dont like it?
b. it did not contain a scratch card for wii points for nintendo-europe.com

any ideas on the above?

cheers (dont ask me what game! lol)

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
they prob wont notice, and besides they are not allowed to sell it as new and if it didnt have it then you dont have to return it.

JamesOD

The answer is no you cannot return it unless it is still sealed.

Game stopped the 10 day returns and now all games must be returned sealed wit a proof of purchase (it will state this on the bottom of the reciept)

Koolvin1

Game stopped the 10 day returns and now all games must be returned sealed wit a proof of purchase (it will state this on the bottom of the reciept)

Thanks guys!

the game was rayman rabids...

I need another fun game for group play (like wii sports)

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz is the other option.

Member 55145

Distinguished Member

:eek: when they start doing that? that was the only reason i ever bought from them, oh well never again then!

Hitby

hiya,

I purchased a Wii game from Game today.

a. can I return it if I dont like it?
b. it did not contain a scratch card for wii points for nintendo-europe.com

any ideas on the above?

cheers (dont ask me what game! lol)

A scratch card for Wii points? I have a couple of these VIP scratchcards from wiiSports and Zelda, do you get points for using them?

Bursar

A scratch card for Wii points? I have a couple of these VIP scratchcards from wiiSports and Zelda, do you get points for using them?

You don't get Wii points, you get 'stars' on the Nintendo VIP site. Maybe at some point you'll be able to exchange the stars for points, but you can't do it yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom